Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Everybody's Got a Blog

Everyone has a blog. Except me. Well, until now. Now I have one, too. I can stop feeling left out. I can be one of those people who says, "Yeah, I wrote about that on my blog the other day," or "That will make a good post for my blog," or "My blog is all about hushpuppies," etc.

I can't wait for my first response! Will it be interesting? Exciting? Will unknown persons from foreign lands suddenly discover how fascinating, witty, interesting, and entertaining I am? Will I stop asking myself questions now?

So here it is, my first blog entry. I've heard you have to make the first one really good, so folks will want to keep coming back. How'd I do?

1 comment:

WatchingHISstory said...

Good blog!!!

I'll bet you are excited bout me being your first entry!

Your joke was excellent on the Bratton rep today.

Use of good humor such as you used takes good timing and you excelled.

Sometimes our agape can get a sloppy and syrupy.