Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Love-less

Well, I had to tell Jennifer to stop sending me secret messages in license plates, after they started getting strange. Like this one: MQD 327. Yeah, I realize her meaning is obvious, but, still, I was thinking, "What's up with that??"

After I called her home repeatedly to tell her to leave me alone, she sent a very nice letter of apology via registered mail. She pretended to be her lawyer threatening me with a restraining order, but I could tell it was just her funny way of saying she was sorry for freaking me out.

Poor girl.

4 comments:

oc said...

Hey Junk,

Are you sure the license plate read "MQD 327"?

Could it have possibly been
"MQD 247" instead?

Maybe the secret message was... "Mister Quit Dreaming 24 hours a day 7 days a week."

And maybe it wasn't from Jennifer at all...

:)

Just sayin'.
oc.

oc said...

I'm just suggesting that it may not be Jennifer sending you secret messages because she's actually sending secret messages to me through billboards, help-wanted signs,cloud formations and indigestion.

Oh, by the way. I'm also her lawyer and she likes me better than you. I got that message at Taco Bell. Beats a stinkin' license plate, doesn't it???

:)

oc.

Junkster said...

Well, OC my friend, she is a cutie, and you could do much worse -- I just say maybe she's a bit unstable, mentally, so watch your back!

oc said...

Well of course she's mentally unstable! Why else would she bother with either of us and yet still choose me above you?!

Oh, jeepers, wait a minute...